I want to buy an ergonomic sofa to replace our worn out sofa. At first we just thought of re upholstering the sofa but when we learned that we also need to replace the casters and wheels, we realized that it would cost us too much and it is better to replace it wit ha new one. And since we’re buying a new sofa, i want an ergonomic sofa this time.
Ergonomic sofa and chairs have more advantages than the ordinary sofa and chairs. It provides maximum comfort and support to prevent possible injuries.
Most students are now back to school. And for moms like me it is the time of the year where once again we’re facing the same problem and that is the food we need to prepare for our kids in the morning and their snacks to bring in school.
Thanks to internet we can easily find recipes we can try at home. So starting today i will search and post here nutritious meals we can cook for our children.
Here’s a recipe for the day:
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- 1/2 diced capsicum (bell pepper)
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet or frypan
- Add corn, capsicum and zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes on low heat.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and cook on medium heat.
- As the egg sets gently run a spatula around the sides lifting the mixture slightly so the uncooked egg flows underneath.
- Continue cooking until mixture is nearly set then sprinkle with cheese.
- Place skillet under grill for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I’ve been blogging for almost five years now. My purpose for blogging is to share my thoughts and my faith. A lot of people nowadays are also into blogging. Others blog for money which i’m also doing. Others blog as a form of therapy.
If you’re unfamiliar with blog, a blog is very much like an online diary except people can read and comment on the blog. Anyone can start a blog or make a web starts in just a few quick minutes by visiting Blogger.com. You can customize the blog with colors and fonts that fit your personality.
We all go through difficulties. Sometimes it helps to just vent a little bit, express your concerns, and let others help you.
Here are few reasons why Blogging can be a great form of therapy:
- It allows you to get your thoughts down on paper, which sometimes helps clear up situations. When you can see your problems laid out side by side, you often feel more at ease and more in control.
- It gives you a chance to reflect on everything that has happened. Too often people don’t stop and think about what it is that is really making them upset.
- Those who follow your blog or visit your blog will be able to give you advice. This advice could potentially come from people across the globe, so you’ll get new perspectives.
Have you ever found blogging to be therapeutic? What was your experience?