Which Doctor to Consult for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a particular type of problem in which the penis is not erect during sexual intercourse, or the penis is not standing for a long time during sexual intercourse. Male patients see that this erectile dysfunction usually resolves over time. The rate of this disease in men, i.e. erectile dysfunction, is more common in men aged 40 to 70 years. The study revealed that the prevalence of erectile dysfunction increases by about 15% when men reach the age of 70.
It can be seen as mentioned that if men have a bad health condition or if there is any complex disease inside, this Erectile Dysfunction causes special damage. Getting erectile dysfunction diagnosed and treated Of Tadalafil Vidalista 20 by a real doctor is very important. Physical and mental examinations are the two practical tests that need to be performed to analyze the disease.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
There are many reasons behind erectile dysfunction, mainly physical and emotional stress. Besides, all the other reasons are described below.
- Mental health conditions like anxiety or depression.
- Relationship problems, lack of communication and stress due to other obstacles.
- If the testosterone level in the body is low
- Injury to the lumbar or spinal cord area
- Drug use
- Multiple sclerosis
When do you need to visit the doctor to treat erectile dysfunction?
You should visit a doctor if you think you have the symptoms like
- Symptoms of the current condition and symptoms of erectile dysfunction should be shown
- Whether you are undergoing treatment Sildenafil Fildena 100 for any disease like cardiovascular disease or polyuria
- Delayed ejaculation or sudden ejaculation and not having a proper erection during intercourse
Treatment options for erectile dysfunction
Many tests are needed to diagnose the disease and provide treatment accordingly. A survey called as found that 52% of the total population had some degree of erectile dysfunction. 25% of them have moderate erectile dysfunction. 17% have mild, and 10% have complete erectile dysfunction.
Tadalafil, Sildenafil Cenforce 100, Vardenafil and Avanafil are some of the drugs that doctors prescribe to treat male impotence. Other treatments are also available
- Through the use of surgical procedures on the penis
- A device like a vacuum pump that circulates blood to the penis
Then, tests are done to check for stiff arteries, high blood pressure or polyuria. After examination, they are prescribed medicine according to that disease. Erectile Dysfunction is treated with conventional treatments such as prostate surgery followed by radiation therapy. The doctor also does appropriate medical care and prescribes the right medication.
Doctors suggest psychological treatment if erectile dysfunction is due to depression or anxiety.
Which doctor do you have to consult for erectile dysfunction?
A physician, such as a family practitioner or internist, may seek impotence treatment from a physician chosen by a person to provide continued medical care. If the disease appears to be more complicated later, a good endocrine and hormone diagnosis or therapist can be contacted for a urinary tract infection.
How are psychotherapists helpful for treating erectile dysfunction?
Stress or mental stress is seen as one of the causes of erectile dysfunction in a man. Psychiatrist, and doctors for mental health problems can be consulted. The mental health examiner will be able to know whether this erectile dysfunction is mainly due to human stress or not.
The symptoms they try to find in erectile dysfunction are:
- Severe stress
- As a result of reduced physical strength
- Your relationship problems or the problem of meeting properly
- Lack of motivation to do any activity, being extremely tired, suicidal thoughts for no reason, and low density are all considered depression.
- Worry about wealth at work
For that purpose, these psychiatrists learn about the patient’s interactions, the patient’s own characteristics, and his family history. Based on the facts, the cause of the disease is determined, and the treatment of this erectile dysfunction is started after considering the best medicine.
How does a urologist examine you?
Urologists specialize in examining and treating the male urinary tract and reproductive system. They diagnose and treat problems like bladder disorders, kidney diseases, pelvic muscle problems, infections and cancerous kidney stones. In addition, they treat erectile dysfunction and virginities with an understanding of field conditions.
First, they listen to their patient’s past medical history and research it. Because they are entirely in an impossible state of anxiety
The leading cause of erectile dysfunction
- During the erection of the male reproductive organs
- Subject to change in received treatment
- Close responses and counter-responses were elicited from the patient
Most urologists perform several tests to look for and support the causes of erectile dysfunction. Those shots happened as usual.
- Nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) test
- Blood test to check hormone levels
- Penile ultrasound
One thing to note is that night waking is mediated in this test called NPT. Urologists use a sensor-like device to check the rate and severity of an involuntary erection, mainly seen during sleep. In addition, a digital rectal examination is performed to check for any abnormalities inside the prostate cells.
Urologists prescribe whatever medications are needed to maintain the condition. Moreover, they also resort to aggressive medical procedures such as inserting and inserting weapons into the patient’s body to cure the disease.